Friday, March 26, 2010

Sick, Talent Show, Sick

So, I am going on day 2 of being sick. It's just off and on nausea. This really sucks!! I had to will myself to feel better yesterday so I could attend my oldest son's talent show at school. Well, they didn't call it a talent show but a talent revue. No judging or anything. I'll tell ya, that school has some pretty talented kids. Cameron plays the bass drum in the marching band and the drumline did a performance of an original piece that one of the kids wrote. The kept the stage dark and were all wearing those china doll masks that glow in the dark. The drumsticks were supposed to glow as well but I didn't see that. They did a kick ass job!!

So, here I am sick again today and Brad stayed home with me. I don't truly believe that he is sick also but I didn't have the strength to argue with him this morning. I'm just sad that he will miss the Easter Egg Hunt at school today. Hopefully, we will get to do one of our own.

I sure hope I am feeling better to be able to take Brad to ice skating lessons tomorrow morning. I hope Daddy is up to the task of waking at 7am on Saturday if Mommy is not feeling well. I guess we'll have to wait and see......

No comments:

Post a Comment